PHASE 3 OF DE-ESCALATION STARTS MONDAY 15TH JUNE
You will be able to travel throughout the three provinces of the Valencian Community(Castellón, Valencia and Alicante) for the purposes of the de-escalation process but you will not be allowed you to travel outside the Valencian Community,except for: health reasons,work, professional or business, return to your place of residence family, assistance and care of the elderly, dependents or people with disability, force majeure or any other urgent need.• The time slots for physical activity disappear.• The opening of recreational playgrounds is allowed
Any permitted activity must be carried out in safe conditions,with prevention and hygiene measures, self-protection and social distancing for security.
The use of a mask is mandatory for people over 6 years of age on public roads, in outdoor spaces and in any closed space for public use or that is open to the public, provided it is not possible to keep a secure distance of at least 1.5m. All premises and other establishments, as well as the equipment, used in permitted activities should be periodically disinfected and sanitized. Private vehicle sharing is limited to two people per row of seats, with masks and respecting distance. However, the people residing in the same home may car share, without the use of a mask.In the case of motorcycles and mopeds (driver and passenger), you must use gloves and integral helmet with visor or mask, if you do not live at the same address.
SYMPTOMS OF COVID
If you have symptoms compatible with coronavirus you should isolate yourself and stay at home, call 900 300 555 or request an appointment with your health centre through the.
Call 112 for English language.
website of the Conselleria de Sanitat Universal i Salut Pública or the GVA App
• Social contact can be maintained in small groups of no more than 20 people, except in the case of people living together.• People residing at the same address can share the same private vehicle.• Funerals and burials with a maximum limit of 25 people are allowed in closed spaces, and 50 people if it is outdoors.• Attendance at places of worship is allowed, provided that there is building occupation 75% of its capacity.• Wedding ceremonies and other religious celebrations may be held with a capacity of 75%.• You can visit sheltered homes, residential centres for people with disability and residential centres for the elderly. In the later preferably only in exceptional cases.
• Retail and service provision can open reducing to 75% of the capacity of its premises.• Open air markets or non-sedentary markets on public roads(street markets) should limit the influx of customers in a way that ensures a social distance of one and a half meters.• Parks and shopping centres must maintain 75% of maximum capacity
HOTELS AND FOOD AND BEVERAGE
• The hotel and restaurant premises cannot exceed 75% of their capacity.• Consumption in the bar is allowed as long as the distance is guaranteed minimum security between clients or, where appropriate, group of clients.• The terraces of the hotel and restaurant establishments can host meetings of up to a maximum of 20 people and occupying up to 100% of the number of tables allowed.
• Nightclubs and discos can reopen with 1/3 of their capacity.• You must seek payment by card or other means that do not involve physical contact between devices, avoiding, as far as possible, the use of cash.• The maximum occupancy of the toilets will be one person for spaces of up to 4 square meters. For spaces of more than 4 m2 that have more than one cabin or urinal, the maximum occupation will be 50% of the number of cabins / urinals in the facility.
Groups are allowed to go to the beaches, with a maximum of 15 people, except cohabitants.In the areas where sun bathers stay, a spacing must be established to guarantee a safe distance of at least 1.5 metres between users by means of signs on the ground limiting the spaces.All personal items, such as towels, deck chairs and the like must remain within the established two-meter security perimeter, avoiding contact with other users.It is recommended that the shafts of the umbrellas are not installed at distances lower than 4 meters.The practice of sports, professional or recreational activities is allowed,as long as they can be played individually and without physical contact,permitting maintenance of a minimum distance of two meters between participants.You can use the showers, toilets and changing rooms but only one person at a time.
OTHER ACTIVITIES WITH CAPACITY OR GROUP LIMITATIONS CULTURAL
• Libraries and museums (with a 75% capacity)• Exhibition rooms, monuments and cultural facilities(provided they do not exceed 75% of their capacity)• Cinemas, theatres, auditoriums and similar spaces, with preassigned seats and up to 75% of its capacity)
TOURISM AND BUSINESS
Registered companies can carry out active and nature tourism in limited groups of up to 30 people.The tour guides will work by appointment and the groups will be one maximum of 20 people.Hotels and tourist accommodation can already have up to 75% of its capacity and use the common areas, keeping 75% of them of the capacity.Congresses, meetings, business meetings, conferences and events without ever exceed 100 attendees
.SPORTS AND LEISURE
Athletes integrated into clubs participating in non-professional leagues federated may carry out tactical training in groups of up to 30 people in open spaces and 20 people in closed ones, avoiding contact physical contact.The indoor sports facilities will be organized by hourly shifts and will allow activity in groups of up to 30 people in open spaces and 20 people in closed, without physical contact. The changing rooms may be used.Recreational pools will not exceed a maximum capacity of 75%, guaranteeing the safety distance and with shift schedules.Summer schools can carry out their activities by limiting the number of participants at 75% of the usual number and up to a maximum of 100 students in closed spaces and 250 in open spaces