Apart from ERTE and Social Security unemployment benefit “paro” there are some other benefits you can apply for, as well as contacting a food bank. Benidorm British Business Association runs a food bank for people of all nationalities living in Benidorm; Telephone 603 235 744.

See our page on Financial Covid Aid

You should make an appointment with your local social worker for council/ayuntamiento help.

In addition you can claim help with your rent from the Generalitat Valenciana

You can claim Ingreso Minimo Vital/ Minimum Living Income if you have lived in Spain for one year.

You will need someone who speaks Spanish to help you apply for these. Help has interpreters that can assist you.