On a computer go to:
Once you have filled in your details you can print it off or save it by clicking Imprimir/print and then Save to PDF.
You can either print it off or email it to yourself, open email on your phone and download the PDF to phone memory. It is easier to do on a computer than on a smartphone.
On an Android smartphone download the GVA Coronavirus App. (With iPhones you may get a security notice forbidding you to proceed)
1. Enter your SIP number and date of birth.
2. You will be asked if you want to protect it with a code. You can press Ahora no/Not now.
3. At the bottom press info. (Cita is if you have Covid symptoms).
4. Halfway down left, select web vacunacion.
5 .Choose Justificante Vacunal Covid-19.
6. Enter your SIP, Date of Birth and date of issue of SIP card. This is shown on your SIP card under data d’emissio mm/yy. Then introduce security letters shown.
7. It will show last 3 digits of you mobile number. If correct press Enviar SMS. If incorrect select Modificar Datos de Contacto. ( You can only do this if you have digital signature Cl@ve)
8. You will get a code sent by text message to your phone. Enter it and press Consultar.
9. You will get the justificante/confirmation of vaccine. Press Imprimir/Print upper right.
10. It will then allow you to save it as a PDF to your phone. Make sure you have pressed SAVE. It will appear on your phone under downloads or files according to your type of phone.
After your second dose you will get both doses recorded on one statement.