If you would like to volunteer with us please come to our Thursday morning meetings where you can become a member for 8 euros a year and speak to members of the committee about which roles you would be interested in.
This is a list of the possible roles but it is not exhaustive.
- Befriender, visiting vulnerable or housebound people at home or in hospital.
- Helping at the weekly meetings setting up boutique etc.
- Driver, people who have a car are always needed to drive people with mobility problems to appointments.
- Interpreters who speak fluent English and Spanish.
- Fundraisers and event organisers to assist committee members in these events.
- Administrative and IT skills. We need a deputy to help with website and Facebook administration as well as other administrative tasks.
If you would like to organise, sponsor or host a fundraising event for Help please speak to the president on 607387040.