On a computer go to:
Once you have filled in your details you can print it off or save it by clicking Imprimir/print and then Save to PDF.
You can either print it off or email it to yourself, open email on your phone and download the PDF to phone memory. It is easier to do on a computer than on a smartphone. You may have difficulty opening file on a smartphone. Make sure you have an app to read PDF such as Adobe Acrobat. If not download from App store.
On an Android smartphone download the GVA Coronavirus App. (With iPhones you may get a security notice forbidding you to proceed)
1. Enter your SIP number and date of birth.
2. You will be asked if you want to protect it with a code. You can press Ahora no/Not now.
3. At the bottom press info. (Cita is if you have Covid symptoms).
4. Halfway down left, select web vacunacion.
5 .Choose Certificado Covid UE, then again Solicitar Certificado Covid EU. Then choose Certificado de Vacunacion. (There are other options for non-vaccinated, see below)
6. Enter your SIP, Date of Birth and date of issue of SIP card. This is shown on your SIP card under data d’emissio mm/yy. Then introduce security letters shown.
7. It will show last 3 digits of you mobile number. If correct press Enviar SMS. If incorrect select Modificar Datos de Contacto. ( You can only do this if you have digital signature Cl@ve) If you don’t have cl@ve you will have to correct your phone number at your health centre,
8. You will get a code sent by text message to your phone. Enter it and press Consultar.
9. It will then allow you to download a PDF certificate to your phone. It will appear on your phone under downloads or files according to your type of phone. You need PDF reader to open it, see above.
You can get a certificate after having had only one dose of a two vaccine course,
If you have not had Covid vaccine you can get two other types of certificate.
Certificate of having had PCR test in last 72 hours or having had Anitgen test (eg lateral Flow) in last 48 hours.
Or Certificate of having had Covid Infection in last year. This becomes valid 11 days after having a positive PCR test.