“Just to remind you that British nationals who live in the Alicante province can get next day residency appointments by selecting the option POLICIA – CERTIFICADO UE (EXCLUSIVAMENTE PARA REINO UNIDO). The local authorities in Alicante inform us that they open up appointments on a daily basis and that there is quite a lot of availability each day. ( Note from Help. It looks like these appointments are only in Alicante City)
A reminder of instructions to book an appointment:
· Go to the website: https://sede.administracionespublicas.gob.es/icpplus/index.html
· Select the province “Alicante” from the drop down menu
· Select the option POLICIA – CERTIFICADO UE (EXCLUSIVAMENTE PARA REINO UNIDO)
· Follow the steps to confirm the appointment
When you go to your appointment, make sure you bring the correct supporting documentation which is:
· Proof of income
· Proof of healthcare cover
· Your padron
· Your passport
· The completed application form EX 18
· The payment form with proof the payment has been taken”
Remember to take photocopies of all documents. There are two payment forms one for Policia and the other for Oficina de Extranjeria. Make sure you have the correct one for the type of office you are going to or you will have to pay twice.
Click on the office you are going to. Fill in the form online. Print it off and take it to your bank to pay, and take receipts with you for appointment.